Monday, May 27, 2013

He will restore.

On our way to the new house... Did alot of packing these days. -tired-
living area
backyard... Yeah my parents wanna renovate the landscape of the pool, like add some stones and other water features for a prettier look. It's super dull now...
Notice the cactus... Haha my brother said it's ugly. What do you think?
In the house.. Yeah it's still quite plain and empty
Bunch of my clothes... Yes we pretty much brought all our clothes over. Whenever we had the chance to visit Scottsdale (45 mins drive from our home), we'd definitely bring some stuff over to lighten our heavy load on the day we will be moving. Not really sure when we're gonna move yet because our home is still on the market. Once its sold, we will move out asap!
My all time favorite!
I really miss this game so much... We'd always play this game during our breaks in RP.
paint
Previous owner left many hangers behind for us! Haha I wanna keep the left ones and discard the right ones. The right ones are pretty much walmart hangers, the ones that are given free whenever your purchase an apparel. Haha so it kinda look cheap if it's gonna be hanging in your closet! But since we are lacking of hangers at home, I decided to just keep it and take off the color pins/ brand stickers on the hangers so that it'd look like a normal hanger instead of free/ cheap hangers. :)
#selfie? Haha.
breakfast bar
fried bee hoon
green bean soup
cannot stop eating this haha
Yes. I still have lots of stuff to pack! Once I'm done with clothes, I'll move on to accessories and books... then shoes. Sigh just too many stuff.
First time swimming in the home pool. Can you believe it is my first time?! HAHA. Yeah, coz I don't like the cold water.
This is hilarious. Haha what an unglam shot of my brother when he is doing the "butterfly"
HAHA DO NOT try this!! It hurts your thigh after you land on the surface, you can hear a loud SMACK. haha
Gonna have to say bye to this Ashley home in Chandler soon....

No comments: