 |
| First and last photo of me and the School poly campus parking lot. Will be studying in Tempe next sem! |
 |
| Bush Highway |
 |
| ASU TEMPE campus |
 |
| Palm walk |
 |
| Finally. Bobba |
Have been heading out pretty often these past few days. Thanks to my amazing friend, J, for driving me around to many different places. I really appreciate it! It's sad we couldn't hang out that often anymore because I'm moving out of this city in a month's time but we will definitely meet up in the Tempe campus yea?
Next week I'll be heading to the Grand canyon (3D2N). The Grand Canyon is a major tourist attraction in Arizona and I have never been there so this is my first time! The Grand canyon park is famous for being one of the earth's greatest natural wonders and scenic landscapes. Can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment