Wednesday, July 31, 2013
#throwback
Thank you Lord for sticking by me all my life. Even before I came to Him during a devastating time in my life, I know he was there watching over me. I was not the greatest kid back then, especially having to quit school (RP) because of studying something I wasn't even interested/ planning to do in future. It's like...you can't even change your course and you're stuck with it forever. It was really bad to the point I thought that I would have to work as a hotel waitress (my part-time job) all my life T_T. I had nowhere else to turn, and brought Jesus into my heart for a center to my life, which had spun out of control. Putting god first has been the greatest challenge, yet has been a great reward as well through all the guidance and provisions he has ever given. I'm thankful to the Lord for giving me a chance to redeem myself from all past mistakes and most importantly sending me here and allowing me to live up to the American dream.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment