Saturday, August 10, 2013

Bye Ashley home.



Hi guys! I just wanna share some of the photos of our Ashley home in City of Chandler to you guys. I have taken these pictures for the property agent to put the photos up on the net on Trulia as part of advertising for people to come visit our house and make an offer if they are interested. Thank God that there was an interested party and tada! Our house was sold last week and the owner had already gotten his keys a couple of days back. Our family are in the new house right now (in City of Scottsdale) and half the house is still under a major renovation especially having the kitchen and backyard remodeled to the design my mum always wanted. However, our bedrooms and baths are pretty much ready. So yeah... I really can't wait to see the finished work. We've always been busy mopping/ cleaning the entire 6000sq ft house as we Asians don't wear our shoes in the house compared to the Americans. It's also kinda difficult to get rid of all the dirt/ small wood pieces on the floor so we had to vacuum every inch of the house before getting our hands on the mop. ALOT OF WORK... Then my dad had to start drilling holes in the walls to hang up some picture frames or art pieces, drill curtain rods to hang the curtains and door knobs into the kitchen cabinets. Haha I also don't even feel like taking pictures of our new house (not at the very moment) because everything is still in a mess. The furniture are everywhere, the plants are everywhere, everything is everywhere lol.

I will be back again! (Hopefully good news this time)

No comments: