Monday, November 24, 2014
Monday
Its Monday again, which means the start of a new week with tons of assignments, research papers to complete. But its ok, because I know God is going to do some amazing things this week. Can’t wait for Thanksgiving party this thurs & midnight shopping this Black Friday @ fashion sq, finally some shopping after 4months!! Used to love to shop for winter clothes and boots in the past but not anymore since I’m returning to SG so what’s the point, unless I wanna torture myself in the heat haha. So this time I’m probably gonna look for deals for summer clothes, shoes, bags, etc. It’s the winter season now so I hope I can find some amazing deals. Though I know I should start preparing for finals which is in 2 weeeks but ahhh distractions like these are coming in my way. Can already foresee myself studying my butt off next week & stressing over my grades, gpa and shit. This semester is coming to an end, almost, just one step closer to my graduation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment