Tuesday, February 17, 2009

School day as usual. Alright, my oldie english teacher totally suck. She's being soooo sarcastic. I moved up to the front because I told her I couldn't really see the board properly. SO she asked me to go to the 'school of the blinds' WTH. What's her * problem. Ask her go to the Old folks home instead. She even asked Hema to go back to India. Please lah who is she to order her man. She might as well just retire and get lost from this school.

After school went AMK MAC with darlings hema and april. Saw ***. ohmyGOSH. I was like speechless and kinda overreacting. Haha. April gotta went back home early as she've got tuition. Me and hema stayed back to watch THE WEDDING GAME. It was really touching but watching with Hema is kinda pathetic, I know. Haha! Even sat at the wrong seat and found out its couple seat -.- wth. How I really wished you were here. Hmm.

No comments: