
Javier Tan playing with my hair.
I bluetooth this image to most of the friends in our class.
Some say it looks like Javier riding a horse! Haha!

sleeping during emaths lesson ON MY SEAT!! Damn you
Today I'm satisfied. Our english teacher didn't really provoke us. I'm super ultra sad when I found out that I've only got 12/40 for my maths class test on CIRCLES. It was a shocker. Okay I know i didn't study for it because I din't know there's class test as I wasn't paying attention in class. I know i'm a source of distraction to those who are listening in class. I'm sorry! Haha.
Went to makan with Jiansheng, Shawn and Aloysius. They are really fun people. They love to disturb Hema with full of nonsensical jokes which really makes me laugh my ass out. ILOVEUGUYS! It's hema's mom birthday today. She bought her a chocolate truffle cake. Okay thats soooo sweet of her. She even treat me a donut. o.0 (although it's quite fattening haha) But it's okay, Listen up, I am a skinny shit.
imissyou.
No comments:
Post a Comment