
Misty morning. Got up early to go to school. I'm soooo sleepy, but I felt the deep joy of a new day :D Because today most of the lessons are all suppperrr slack. So cool. Okay i've been failing every test. As a matter-of-fact, only pass 1. Which is english. Oh Darn, what have i done?! I need full concentration this year.
Yes, i pon chinese class. Because it was soooo boring plus I pratically always sleep in class. I got caught 2times. It's always the same teacher picking on me. -.- School ended and I left school with szeyung, elson and april. Szeyung and elson went to the Republic Poly to support the netballers. They are having a match. So april and I went to amk hub to have our lunch at MAC. &we realised that we're eating mac like almost everyday without fail. Haha. She's soooo into mac now.
I've been noticing you all day long. On the other hand, bad memories coming back to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment