
I pon chinese class AGAIN. w april and javier. Hide around the locker area :) and I got caught -.- Some idiots in my chinese class went to tell the teacher. ARGHHH -.- My chinese teacher told my TC and I'm heavily punished -.- I told her lame excuses and she told me to explain everything to my chinese teacher. Haha that was a really close one. I'm soooo scared that I might get suspended. Which will result in a really bad record for myself. After school Natasha's Mum send me and Hema to AMK. Thanks a million :) We met Aloysius on our way. He's alone so we accompanied him to have his lunch :) There's this granny who keep telling him her grandoldmother stories. AWW. Poor Aloysius.OH AND PE TODAY WAS A KILLER. Damn the sun-drenched country. SO FREAKING HOT. Running under the hot sun. Haha fortunatly, I came in 2nd for the girls. {satisfied} Haha. ADDMATHS, I got send down to the GO for not bringing my uniform. Actually I DID bring my uniform, I just do not wanna go for ADDMATHS class which is soooo dry and boring Haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment