
English CT SUCK TODAY.!! I kinda screwed the paper. I just hope i can pass. After school, went to withdraw about 100bucks. I'M GOING SHOPPING TOMORROW!! :)
- TAGS REPLIED}
sl and Bernice: HELLO haha :)
hemadarling=): that will be like how many yrs later and YA i know you'll definitely miss me sooo much but too bad i won't miss you :)HAHAHA and nth will change my mind! AHHA :D
jojo: IT SUCKS :( HAHA not like you guys enjoying those handsome guys in the lounge!!! >:\ lol
hemadarling=): WOI stop teasing me i alrdy said it sucks :(
Yvonne: Alright, LINKED :)
jace: oooo hi jace face!!
valerie: YEAH tham not now. Not sure when, after O's i guess. Yeah skin her haha.! o thanks:)
Jeannette: ALRIGHT thankkkkks you're linked.
Kevin: HAHAHA OKAY HI GAY LOL
Put everything else i may have on my mind aside, and think about this for the moment, do i deserve you?
No comments:
Post a Comment