Tuesday, March 10, 2009

birthday man :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY :)

It's an old Tuesday. I've found my elmo keychain. It's quite surprising.
Its on the toilet basin and I was like wondering how come my elmo can fly there HAHA.
Maths is deproving AGAIN. Got 15/40 for class test. wth?!!
Today our class have got to attend this financial literacy workshop thingy
where we played games like monopoly but something more complicated then that.
It's shit boring but NVM I can tolerate that.
Among all the players,
I am the worst and I always gooo bankrupt because whenever I roll the dice,
the number will always appear as 1 or 2. So i'm always lagging behind...... -.-
But whatever manzx.
Went to M orchard hotel to celebrate Dad's birthday and we had a sumptous dinner
LOL and I'm super duper full now.
At least someone here will be glad that i'm eating and you know who you are :)


TAGS REPLIED}
yuying: ya lor he act cool but too bad he needs to try harder haha! Ya lah the english teacher so lame haha.
jace: LOL huh ya i got tuition why lea? anw you're really a retard LOL
hema: NVM WHO ASK U TO TAKE FREAKING GROSS UNGLAM PICS OF ME AND SEND IT TO THE WHOLE CLASS LIKE JS AND ALOY !! now i know you're the mastermind screw u >:} SOOO.... beware, i'm gonna post your unglam pics anytime i want haha. and black alarm clock means you're black and irritating!! ya ya u very chiobu k? praise the lord man...haha.
kevin: LOL i thought you're an emotional person? haha! ya but jialat in class super fun. Not like you freeaking low-life ....like working and training only haha!
jo: ya i kena bullied haha! but very fun lah.:):)
Kester: oooo okay not bad arh! which church now? haha! alright so no more visiting right?:)

No comments: