Monday, March 9, 2009

:)


hi loo.
stupid lamo teacher make me sit outside class zz

LOL -.-
nvm I cannot stand it already
shit shit shit can anyone save me? i'm bored

HI PEOPLE. Went out with darlings april hema val jo and eileen after school to SUMO HOUSE!!
Was raining freeaking heavily and we were alll drenched.
All share one umbrella, in the end the umbrella almost spoil because we were like squeezing each other to prevent ourselves from getting wet.
but i'm still wet and the most pathetic one!
Okay I lost my elmo keychain ,that's bad. I really miss you... but NVM.
I've been messing around in class nowadays
AND get different kinds of punishment and skip classes very frequently.
Time to kick this habit and start a new life. HAHA.
TAGS REPLIED}
SHER: HEY! HELLO HOW ARE U!
yuying: LOL okok need be so secretive arh ! LOL
valerie.c: HAHA THANKS! but she look more like my big sister right. HAHA.
kevin: what no such thing.. yes there is such thing haha. SOON SOON the time will come(: dont cry okay haha.
Kester: erm good. Do you miss LDS PPL? haha. Hope you're doing good in your church! okay(:

guide me through with your hand, lead me with your words spoken, show me how to listen...

No comments: