Saturday, March 7, 2009

church

honestly, this heels are killing me.
no makeups. Truely proud of myself :)




do we look like sisters? :)


Went to church service today. Its 2hours stake conference.
Finally I met up with my germaine! :)
It's been 1year since I saw her and I really miss her!!
Miss those times when we pon seminary classes
& slack around the staircase area with sherman, david, jeremy, jeffrey and ivan.
oooo and those fun scripture mastery times with you :)
HAHA. Very fun.
But sadly we're like staying so far apart and
we see each other only like once in a while T_T
ooo and guess what. Hema's birthday is coming...
I'm sooo broke and Dad took out ALL my $$ from my bank and transfer everything to his.
Dammit. cos he's afraid I might spend everything.
Fine. Whatever. He dont trust me. SOO....
Do you want my old camera as a birthday present from me? :)
*WINKS* HAHA.
okay i'm freaking lame, giving out hints to her.
RAPHL LAUREN shirt is soo bloody hell expensive.
still expect 3horses from me. GOSH. haha!
you want me to go bankrupt is it? my wallet is going dry. I shall see about it ~
cos simply i luv ya bestie!!
p.s HI JACE FACE HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE FACE AND STOP CALLING ME CHI PLZ XD
i'm glad that i've wash my hands off you. you're no longer in my mind :)

No comments: