Saturday, March 7, 2009

Pedicure session!! \m/




PEDICURE
Suppose to go April's house to play mahjong, but in the end Mom dont allow. :(
When we reached amk hub,
Mom saw this pedicure shop and she suddenly wants to do her nail pedicure.
I'm was hoppin' furious and so pissed at first because I know that she'll take a very long time. And I was grumbling and whining away.
It was unbearable for long and Mom let me do my nail pedicure too at a price of $28!! Haha.
I bought a soft grey cosmetics contact lens --- $78!! Can you believe it? so expensive}
AND I fell down while running up the stairs and my nails got allll scratched. It looks SO ugly now and I'm grossing myself out. It is ridiculous walking around with that yucky nails. AHHHH.
What a screwed up day. -.-
  • TAGS REPLIED}
kevin: NONONO i've already decided :) Let's just stop msging and you can save some msgs for yourself.
valerie.c: YA! i dont know why arhh.. see your face arh.. I can :) one. HAHA. yah i'll. Holidays we shall go crazyyyy. Save some money first!! :)
yuying: okok faster arh...i've lost patience xD and that day friday you didnt come, the lessons are so boring. you're lucky! :)
alden: Hey whatsup!! long time no see siah . Hope you're doing good :)
jace: what chi? you jace face dont talk so much!! lol!

No comments: