Friday, March 6, 2009

HAIZZZZZZZ

a freaking boring day..........Parents dont let me go out.
C'mon lah i'm a big girl already.
Everyday i have to receive naggings that always stressed me.
Use of violence and dirty languages. Damn. I've always
been coming home late everyday and
they threatened me that they'll whack me
and soooo usually i'm so scared out of my wits that I
don't even dare to go home and
stayover night at ppl's hse. Dots. So low-life.
No midnight movies, No lounge, No shopping.
Only stay at home sleep sleep sleep like some asshole.
I'm soo broke, yet they dont even give me a single cent.
So all I can do is steal steal steal
I hate this but i've no choice.
&i really love my M and D.
You want me to be rebellious? but i dont feel like it
NVM I KNOW I'VE STILL GOT MY DARLINGS supporting me all the way!!
FEEL BORED SOOO DO SOME RANDOM POST :)
Hema
my black 24hour alarm clock who always calls me a bitch or QUINNE TAN CHI bye -.- but i love black!!
Javier
FREAKING IMBA NONSENSE BESTIE WHO NVR FAILS TO MAKE ME LAUGH although we always quarrel that makes me cry xD

LOO Szeyung
always motivate me to study hard&I've always treated u like my big old brother but plz no more SKINNY SHIT and carrying me PLZ

Val tham ping
DAMN Fking love best friend and a SEXY HOT BABE who always cheer me up whenever i'm down!!

April
always hve the same place to go in mind and always buy same stuffs tgt!! xD always damn steady and damn cute and i love u!!

Valerie.C
full of craps and help me getting info about tat animal and eyeing on hot guys!!and i love ur hot body!& your a great friend:)

Jojo
love your advices and you're always gave me a listening ear :) freaking smart and chio also! ILOVEU

JianSheng
hardworking guy always jk around non stop LOL and love pulling my long hair and whacking me& abusing me!!-.-


Jinhui
a freaking gentle and quiet bestie for 4yrs now, always there for me and love all your crappy jokes although its lame! :D
ILOVEYOU GUYS TO THE EXTREME CORE!! YOU GUYS RAWKS! :)

No comments: