Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm Exploding!!


Me! Quinne! I wanted to yell- believe me. But it was all too late. I just need more time, I told myself. I wanna be my old self again, and it'll never ever happened. - At least that's what I hoped. There was only one thing to do, talk to my bestfriends. Well, They would try their best to consol me, we are very close and whenever I didn't know what to do about something, They helped me see my choices more clearly.. I wanted to feel whether the words inside me were angry, sad, relieve, sweet or sour. But I couldn't tell.I couldn't take it any longer- for better or for worse. I really miss you - my long shit. 2years seems so long and hard to takecare of. I was so angry and sad at the same time. Crying totally suck and I tried to calm myself down and I couldn't concentrate on anything else. NVM, it's least expected. Today is the friday the 13th- Ohno, bad luck day. But at least I felt better when you guys actually give me full of crappy advices and thoughts - HEMA, yes i know that your JOY is sad, so you'll be sad too! VALTHAM- thx Let's roll on thurs and get it done! thx for your care and concern. APRIL- haha i know you got the shock out of your life and YES im crying for the 1st time!!haha. JIANSHENG - thx for cheering me up. KEVIN- thx alot for the call and sry for saying your voice sounds like a chee ko pek haha dont get offended yeah!. but seriously thanks alot it helped. Oh and i'll try to eat(: thanks people!! You guys just made me feel stronger inside. :) Oh damn....I do not have the mood and I've not been eating for days. Only very light meals. Today still watch Hema eat her lunch, I hungry already Hhaha. Oh and fyi, your call really made me laugh. haha thanks looszeyung, you are a funny guy. Now i know how you feel. But you're always handsome lah ! thanks for the wise advices you gave. It encourages me.

HAHA and not forgetting val.


VALERIE CHANG says:
hey baby.aye cheerup !
i know exactly how u feel
i sec 2 experience b4 !
hahaha ur hair grow very fast cn de
sumore
u face chio no matter wat ugly hairstyle still chio
hahhaa so dun think so much about it alright
feeling sure sucks but u will gt over it !
hahaha
love you
no lah no enuff
give u kiss

YAY LOVE U PPL








candid while slacking haha.
Hema! stop messing around with my cam LOL

No comments: