Saturday, March 14, 2009

IT FAIR...

ahniang.

ILOVEVAL

The day was freaking gray and cold, raining so damn heavily.
Woke up at around 3pm and I skipped my lunch.
Talked on the phone last night till 630am. :) Haha shiock arh.
Everything got like all screwed up. Face, huge eyebags, being so skinny & Fugly HAIR especially.
And lately I feel like I'm the only miserable kid on the planet.
It may not be true, but that's how it feels.
But I kept telling myself- Oh c'mon plz be happy. Life has to go on anyway. :)
Luckily, just when I really needed something to cheer me up, I got it.
Darlings asking me out for an IT FAIR spreee and obviously I agreed immediately.
Met valerie.c javier hemalatha at City hall.
The place was very packed and noisy -.-
Hema bought a 4gig mp3 and it comes with a free gift (another 2gig mp3)
So worth it somemore. I'm very happy for you really :)
Val wanna buy her pinkish camera and I wanna buy my mp3 speaker.
ooo and I definitely had soooo much fun with you guys!
Cheers loveyou.

No comments: