
what's with my eye? haha.









Woke up early in the morning and had breakfast at mac with marshall hema jiansheng shawn. Okay I was half and hour late SORRY PEEPS and when i reached there i didnt get to eat anything -.- Hahah. nvm. Science Practical today &I felt quite panicky I dont know why. Js also have no interested in teaching me some chemical stuffs for the practical. So self centered :-( He only says "Copper is blue, Iron is green" then I'm like wth is that?! But nvm I apply it during the practical :-D All of us came to school with tired, red eyes, the result of lack of sleep. Due to studying. None of them spoke of anything else except studies... Paper here paper there. Ahh Nighmare lah. Everybody says c'mon it's only mid yr not Olvls. Haha but to me it's extremely important.. I got to mug mug mug. I'm doing last minute studying till late midnight. which was totally quite screw up. :-(
No comments:
Post a Comment