Saturday, May 2, 2009

ILOVE HEMA SZEYUNG JIANSHENG JAVIER TUNA SHAWN APRIL VAL JOJO YUYING I LOVE U GUYS i suddenly think that my friendship with you guys is sooooo much more FUNNER then what I've expected and I don't regret about anything that i've done for the past 3 years with some lamo childish stuffs about fking gossipings neoprints shopping and bad-mouthing I'm sooo sick and tired of it i hate seperating but i do not have a choice and now i think you guys rawks my life to the extreme core especially hemalatha s/o alagappan as she's my fckup neighbour schoolmate classmate cycling/swimming mate and gossiping mate and my damn darling and bestfriend anybody could find in this world AND SZYEUNG U RAWKS TOO X3 AND AMELIA 1ST ONE TO TURN TO ABOUT LUV STUFFS U ROCKS and not forgetting the others i think u guys can be trusted and u guys cared 101% for me I LOVEU. (okay random post cos i think my my life rocks now imma happy girl and with you dear thanks for everything I LOVE U TOO) :D

No comments: