Tuesday, April 14, 2009

sick....................

Haha didn't attend school today. My throat was definitely not as sore as before. But I'm still coughing and sneezing like crazy. But yeah, I felt better and I looked better and I smell better -.-. Because you know, I dont wash my hair when I'm sick. yesss....The oral medicine must be doing its work :) ooo anw thanks for your thermomether! Now I can keep track of my body tempetature. Okay lah, Improve a lil. 38.2 :) and thanks for lending me your laptop! If not I wont be here blogging! OKay okay I wanna sleep! bye people....

p.s. thanks for your care and concern, i know that you're much more worried for me when I'm sick. Well, It's not that I do not have enough trust in you, Perhaps, it's just that I need more time for myself. No rush. Eventually it'll become better, I hope. But yeah, I know you're quite stress& tired, and yes you're doing your job perfectly. well, you're definitely a very good boyfriend Haha. ILY

No comments: