
Today, International Friendship Day.
I didn't know untill I heard the announcement. Haha!
Javier, Hema, Liuqian, Jeannette and I
were playing poker cards in Mdm Chua's class.
Partly because the lesson was toooo boring,
I couldn't stand it so I join in the fun....
We thought she's a very patient kind teacher,
but all of a sudden she screamed at us -.-
The whole class was dumbfounded
by her sudden outburst of anger. HAHA.
So she sent us down to the GO?!
Sit there facing the wall like some dumb idiots.
We were suppose to write down our statements on a paper.
Jeannette is so f. funny, full of shit excuses...
always make me laugh when I'm rotting there.
Haha. ILY man, hope you're like my size. :)
They took our phones away and hint to us that they'll call our parents.
That makes us all sooo f.up?!
We were punished for flimsy reasons but what could we do? .....
Jean had EVERYTHING all planned out, to leave house and everything.
OMFG, its sooooo funny. Just because of 1offence. HHAHA.
But who are not scared of their own parents?lol.
The dm even asked me to buy a new socks which cost 2bucks?!!
Shitter... It's damn Fugly and It's longer then I expected.
AND I swear I looked like a clown in it -.-
No comments:
Post a Comment