Friday, June 19, 2009
Suppose to attend church dance today. But my head is killing me. So i've no choice but to give it a pass. Sorry jesmine, I'll definitely come for the next one :) I just have to take my medicine dilligently and have more rest. I need sleep! Nowdays I've got insufficient rest and dark eyerings, if you guys have notice that. It sucks-.- Gosh, and nowdays I've got lots of distractions that take me away from my studies. I wanna study real badly!! at the same time I wanna go out real badly too. And I've got really bad time management -.- Yea and I know at all times therefore, I must make it a point to be conscious of the fact that studies ought to come first... But I;m LAZY!! argh. Why manz. Hmm, Nvm, I hope I get my priorities right :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment