Saturday, June 20, 2009

Went midnight cycling today! ^^ Firstly, went to some petrol station to pump air into our bicycles, (the tyres are toooo soft) I could hardly balance myself! Haha. Cycled all the way to Anchorvale CC, down to Sengkang > Fernvale and Back to Jalankayu. It was a beautiful night and we happened to cycle down a hill It was soooo windy I love it. At the spur of the moment I decided to see how fast I could go. So i cycled with all my might and I almost landed onto the river in a sec time. The surrounding area was pitch-black, couldn't really see a thing. Phew, god bless me man. Alas, we went to have our supper before we head back to Jalankayu. The LRT tracks were a good source of direction for us. We didn't get lost ^^ On the way back, one moment I was cycling, the next I fell sprawling onto the pavement. Ouch, the shock was horrible as I scraped along the hard surface of the pavement. HHAHA it was a huge embarrassment. Luckily, there were no one around. The pain was intense but ya only the skin had been scraped off. HAHA what a total loser. -.- And it's all thanks to my carelessness! Done with everything > Home. Perfect day. (:

No comments: