Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WENT CHOMPCHOMP today !! Before that, I wore my sneakers and rushed out of the house!Then it was raining really heavily, it was insanity. My shoes got damped in the flood. Disapointed, I rushed back, changed to my slippers and head towards the bus stop. And i was late late late, jo also waiting for me! Haha! And hema arh, Supposingly 545 has to be in her bus stop!! And she was sooo freaking late having her cool bath and makeup and the bus left. zz. Nvm, pei jo untill 7 till she left ! &Hema, Jiansheng, Aloysius and I went to chompchomp to have our dinner. wah i tell you arh, the food in chompchomp is GREAT. nice! we ordered 2plates of oysterOmellete, 1plate of rojak, stingray and satay. 24pieces of BBQchicken!!! 4ppl only. Sumpteous dinner we had there and total bill goes up to 50bucks only!! So worth it!(:

No comments: