Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Went to kevin's house to cook today!! &I can say my cooking improved tremendously (: HAHA! Bought Veg, hotdogs. His house do not have a proper kitchen, I can say? No stove, Nothing. It looks more like a walk-in living room. Haha. Went to cook on a cooking pot, the pot that we use for steamboat -.- using electricity, not gas! Haha. But it was real cool. And I swear I'm not gonna cook for myself again!! HAHA. the hot water scalded me a few times and I mishandled the kitchen appliances and this is sooooooo gonna be my last time manz. Haha although it's just a simple cooking. But i'm so noob!! Luckily the noodles are not too soggy to be eaten, (:

Real fun, oooo Marshall is in SPORE.!!! thought you're at msia!! ahhhh. I MISS U :( hema and I miss you sooo badly, :( haven't seen and talk to you for 3solid weeks!! I forgot how you look like, your sexy face, your fake tooth and your grass-growned hair !!!Going chompchomp tml with my lovely babes, hema, jiansheng, aloy and maybe javier and marshall IDK. but yeh excited (:

No comments: