CHURCH!! The young men and young woman had performed well in the singing :-)
Seriously, I dislike playing the piano in church. Reason was because whenever I strike a wrong note, I will panic and I will screw up the entire song. Argh WHY! I can't relax! Haha. oh oh oh! Forgotten to post about the chinese Olvl ORAL on monday! Really exciting! Basically, our topic was about Yigong! (CIP) and suddenly my mind was in a whirl I DONT KNOW WHAT TO SAY i'm like struggling.... Few friends and I was kinda panicky in the beggining and hoping the topic will be easy. It's easy! But still, I don't know what to say. My chinese is simply horrible. Kinda sad lah.. And on the oral itself, Whatever I speaks, 40% is rubbish and the rest is just simple chinese. Well, I just hope I pass! -Keeping fingers cross. Haha.
P/S: no pictures at the moment. Camera spoil ! :( fixing in process...
No comments:
Post a Comment