Saturday, July 18, 2009
Romp2009
Big sports event of the year 2009. Which consist of many games, netball, soccer, badminton and basketball! Well, Javier and Kevin were in the soccer team And i'm giving them my fullest support. Hema went there with me and Surprisingly, a netball team needs an extra player to stand in for another player who was not around. They called Hema and I was left alone! -.- Well but eventually made quite a couple of new friends and It went out smoothly with no doubts at all. The weather was scorching hot and Everyone had smell of bitter stale sweat which practically makes me a lil pissed, but yeah I was expecting it. Most of us had sunburn on our faces, and desperately hoping that it would recover soon. Hopefully? Argh. Well had an early dinner with Hema, Kevin&friends and off to slack around the mac area. Tired! I need my sleep! Very!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment