Sunday, July 5, 2009

HAPPY YOUTH DAY to all youths out there! happy holiday 8-)
But sadly I've got tuition tonight sobs :-(
oh now what....went to Mount Alvernia Hospital this morning, did a blood test. > had lunch in Crystal Jade :) Well, my mum had this voucher thingy, so we could order how much we wanted to. I do not had much appetite though, but i do not have a choice either. Mum Dad couldn't really finish up the food and I've to eat everything up! And blabbering all sorts of nonsense that I'm in my growing stage and I've gotta eat MORE and MORE. So I ate everything up like a glutton and ended up having stomach discomfort now arghhhh.. C'mon manz just face the fact that i'm a skinny whinny and I cant grow anymore man!!! Nvm, rushed to dad's office immediately and here am I, blogging now :-)

No comments: