He likes how i dresses and that i don't give a damn,
He likes that i'm known as who i am.
He likes my voiced opinions at unexpected times,
He likes how i make him laugh and smack him everytime,
He likes my differences and that I smiles,
He likes how i am and how i don't give up until i get far.
He likes my weirdness and that i'm always falling over,
He likes my personality and that i want to live on a farm,
He likes my taste in music and the way i smell,
He encourages me in school just so i do my best and try to do well.
He likes me for who i am and i don't want to change just to fit in,
I guess he loves me for me and he wouldn't change one thing.
(L)
ps. Sometimes when I lay awake at night,
ps. Sometimes when I lay awake at night,
I can't help but wonder, did I really love you?
No comments:
Post a Comment