Thursday, November 12, 2009

chee your bee -.-

haha! secretly using the laptop in case my mum comes
in the room and find out!
:
But not to worry! last paper is finally over.
Time to play, party, and all sorts.
I wanna buy new phone! Im still using hongkai's phone,
and it's always going haywire. Forcing me to throw it onto the floor.
Haha. yes! gonna alter my dress later.
Still gonna meet those 3 now before parents meeting session.
Prepare to rot later!
:
:
:
I'm satisfied with my life right now. happy with the insanity.
Dont wanna make anymore changes.
AND beware of Irna, she's one gangster material, violent..
Pulled me all the way to her bus stop and at her BUS DOOR?!! wth -.-
Luckily she didn't pull me into the bus if not i dont need to go home already.
I can't believe jean is a weakling. muahaha she can't even protect me.
Go train your macho body first ok HAHA.

No comments: