PROM IS JUST NEXT WEEK! :)
On the pro side, actually, I haven't even thought of going to the prom.
i didn't even think it was a possibility.
Now, I feel like refunding and back out. Haha.
But the idea of actually buying a dress and getting makeups was pretty tempting.
I have no money, I'm thinking if I should wear my old dress? I dont know.
Caught poker King with jeanz today. Very hilarious.
I wanna watch Jeniffer body!! BuT i'M NOT 16 yet. Nvm, Im turning 16 this sunday! woohoo
18 more days, then I'll be going to EUROPE! :)still counting!
:
(i've just received a letter from yanying! im so happy. its been like 6years. thought you forget me already.
:
Haha. well later will be on the line with damien, xiong, jean, fadz, irna. tired!:(
meet the pareents session tml. so useless! I dont feel like going.
Luckily my parents are not coming, if not im sure was down in the dumpity-doo. haha.
No comments:
Post a Comment