Saturday, November 28, 2009

W-O-W jean got the iphone i wanted! jealous... hahhah!
i love singapore idol. haha I caught every season, if i'm not wrong.
Tabitha should win! she's so talented! she've got the looks too.
I haven't pack my luggage, i'm flying tml. not prepared. yet.

Singapore > Dubai 8hours.
Dubai > Paris 6hours.

I'm gonna rot in the airplane. maybe i shall just read a book or something.
but before that i'll be going to church,
saying lovely goodbyes to friends. i know you miss me. love you guys.
i'll be so looking forward to the chalet.
haha. and what a coincidence! casey will be flying tml night to europe too.
hope i can meet her in the airport, if it's possible. haha.
Yuying is in china now, and I MISS HER!
i wanna play webcam and i wanna see her room,
but her webcam just couldn't work out of a sudden! arghhhhhhh....

No comments: