Friday, November 27, 2009

Hold my hand, just one last time.

NEWMOON IS OUT.
I wanna watch with my boyfriend!
because it's kind of a romantic show.
(but i don't have any) haha.
soo..... anybody's asking me out? hahaha!
Hang out with the yw today in Orchard.
Casey, Marisa, Jesmine, June, Celine, Jace.
Wanted to watch My gf is an agent, but they gave us the wrong tix.
They gave us Happy flight, we wanna swap but it's too late, fully booked:(
sad.. Went to IT fair @expo..
it's soooo packed! I could hardly breathe. Haha.
and People please support sheila by buying the ASUS lappy.
I WANNA BUY THE IPOD TOUCH. i've been eyeing on that for so long....
I called my Mum and she says she'll consider:( but it's okay!
I dont know if i should get the IPOD TOUCH OR IPHONE. iphone is like 2 in1,call sms photos and songs, plus bigger memory? But ipod touch functions are best with pictures and songs...
I AM SO CONFUSED! what should I get? hmm.... any suggestions?
I'M FLYING IN 2DAYS TIME to europe.
the tour says it's -5degree celcius. are you kidding me?
I will be froze to death. haha.
and I've not yet pack my luggage. I am a lazy person.
I decided to pack on the day itself. haha. and I lost my favourite sweater! so sad!
i'll make love to you,
like you want me to,
and i'll hold you tight,
baby all through the night.

No comments: