Thursday, December 24, 2009

WARD CHRISTMAS PARDEH


SKIT WAS GOOOOOD! hardwork paid off. Thank god for little miracles.

Characters are: Ms vain Main character(marisa), Ms vain coach(me!!) Ms vain secretary(casey), ghost of christmas past(dawnna), ghost of christmas present(jesmine), ghost of christmas future(erika), younger Ms vain 10yrs old(celine). HAHA.

Haha i kinda screw up some of my lines, and i appeared alright, but inside I felt all this crazy pressure. After that, we went to Orchard to see the christmas lightings, together with Jace and Galvin. WE COULD HARDLY BREATHE! AND WE'RE SWEATING ALL OVER. Human-traffic. Once, we realised the crowd wasn't moving, and on the one hand, people are squeezing from the opposite direction. W-O-W. and all I could ever think was THAT'S IT! I WANNA GO HOME. haha.

Waited till 12am, countdown, and its....CHRISTMAS! train extention till 1.30am. and I reached home around 2am. and....my cousins had arrived!

No comments: