quick review of what i did this week.
Monday- Start of school. First day of term. Lots of GCE homework. I will crack under the strain.
I went to the Singapore driving centre with yuying. she wants to learn driving. me too! but. I'm still underage.
Tuesday- Mac with fadz irna jean, shop around. then study with fadz and iky. I wanna get a new bag.
Wednesday- Pepper lunched with yuying jiansheng shawn. i miss you guys. and, i've got a new shelf!
Thursday- Studied with fadz at her ncdcc cca room. glad she've the key. haha!
Friday- Studied with fadz and gekluo. today, not good, distraction! there's this hot guy sitting right next to me at MAC. Fadz and gekluo kept stealing glances! end up, i've got distracted too!
Saturday- tomorrow, will be doing self study at starbucks first. then, heading to singapore poly open house with jean and irna. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment