
SINGAPORE POLY OPEN HOUSE.
no freebies. sad.
saw many familiar faces.
jean and irna are irritating people.
wang chin?! omg. seriously.
pisses me. haha.
photos other time.
Before meeting them,
i went to study at sengkang starbucks.
Humanities. Memorised many stuffs.
I've lost some brain cells.
>
I felt like a big school kid again.
many friends are waiting for their results,
heading to JC/poly,
while i'm here,
still stuck in this school, in this green uniform.
studying everyday under pressure.
worst luck!
but i'm glad i'm receiving presents from my fellow friends.
thank you,
zejia for the bear showercap, jean the keychain, yating the hairband,
valerieT a cute monkey pencilcase and yuying the earrings.
I love you guys.
no freebies. sad.
saw many familiar faces.
jean and irna are irritating people.
wang chin?! omg. seriously.
pisses me. haha.
photos other time.
Before meeting them,
i went to study at sengkang starbucks.
Humanities. Memorised many stuffs.
I've lost some brain cells.
>
I felt like a big school kid again.
many friends are waiting for their results,
heading to JC/poly,
while i'm here,
still stuck in this school, in this green uniform.
studying everyday under pressure.
worst luck!
but i'm glad i'm receiving presents from my fellow friends.
thank you,
zejia for the bear showercap, jean the keychain, yating the hairband,
valerieT a cute monkey pencilcase and yuying the earrings.
I love you guys.
No comments:
Post a Comment