Sunday, March 4, 2012

Love is all about Patience.

Went to church today. And i came back to my apartment. Did research for my dental schools again. I want to get in so badly...in a few years time. But i have to study super hard for it, more on Science.
Now is 12am America time and i'm talking to my friends on webcam. Finally i got my built-in Microphone fixed up, which means i don't have to go all the way to an Electronics store to get a new Microphone set. Its gonna cost alot. I miss them so much! Anyway, I couldn't find the contact lenses that I have been using for years, they don't sell it here in America. But those are my favourite ones, i don't go for other brands, only this one. (Cool color) They are the 3 months Lenses for 65bucks.

Lol. will update again!

No comments: