Saturday, March 3, 2012

Life @ Utah.

Photobucket

Was Looking at this US map the whole night. I am currently at Utah and it's a little boring here. Like a dead town. I will go to Utah valley university in May and hopefully do my pre-requisites subjects there and get a good degree. Maybe Degree in Biology. Easier to get into a dental school. I think it's gonna take about 2-3 years. Hai. Then i can transfer to a dental school! Another 4 years. SO many people is fighting for Admission! Without a Bachelor Degree, it is harder to enter.. Did some intense research on which dental school to go to, and it definitely must be accredited in Singapore so that the certificate is recognized when I apply for a job. So i was looking at the US map thinking which state to go to. I was planning to go A.T. Still University Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health, or the University of the Pacific Arthur A. Dugoni School of Dentistry, or the University of Washington Health Sciences School of Dentistry. This 3 Options. This 3 school have different Admission Requirements. I will apply for all after taking my pre-requisites. And then see which one i can Enter. Hopefully i can get in..... No, i MUST get in!

No comments: