Our door(:
My food storage haha. (The mart is too far, it's best to stock up)
Our common area. My roommate's microwave and fridge. She is really nice to share it with me!
Shared Basin! I occupied the right side, left side is my roommate's.
Shared shower! Haha After colouring my hair to a darker colour, my hair fall ALOT. really alot. Like everyday i woke up with a bunch of hair on my pillow. So much hair got stuck in the shower drain, it's mine. How do i know? My roommate's hair colour is blond. And those hair strands are dark colored, IT'S MINE:( I'M GONNA BE BALD SOON:'(
Shared Toilet!
My clothes + footwear. I'm using an ugly box as my shoe stand. -_-
Haha bunch of stuffs here, my perfume, equate lotion, vitamins, make-up pouch. Btw those 3 bottles are my makeup remover. Why so many? Hmm let me explain why. The first bottle (green cap) is called Simple eye make-up remover. It sux. I bought it for like 6bucks and it sux at removing makeup. I would only recommend it to people with little makeup. I used this make-up remover and was rubbing so hard around the eye area and there are still black stuffs underneath my eyes. Totally not worth it no matter how cheap it is. STAY AWAY FROM IT. haha. The second make-up remover is a product bought from Singapore. It cost 20bucks from Sri Bella. It removes make-up perfectly well, However, it's freaking oily and greasy, like someone pouring cooking oil all over my face. Urgh. I want it oil-free :/ The third makeup remover? I bought it from Almay today because i bought an Almay mascara and the 2nd product would be a 50% discount. So the eye remover only cost $3.50:) But guess what, it removes perfectly well BUT.?!?!?! IT STINGS MY EYES. So painful, leaving my eyes so sore. And it has a terrible Alcohol smell. I want a odorless one. Argh, Actually i've used Faceshop Brightening rice water make-up remover for YEARS. But they do not have Faceshop in the states, How sad. I've to explore to try out other products. Next i'm gonna try out Lancome or Rimmel.
My plain study desk. In singapore, my study desk is always so messy, Now? i find it quite naked. But it's a good thing haha.
My bed, oh this is the comforter from Amazon only cost 26bucks. Good deal(:
Overall look!
Okay this is the Almay mascara i bought today that cost 9bucks only. Actually, i don't really like to apply mascara because it's troublesome. Both applying and removing. So i did not use it for Years, only my eyeliner and eye concealer. But i was looking at some pictures of pretty ladies with beautiful long eyelashes, felt like trying it! I bought the Revlon eyelashes curler too! It cost 9 bucks. Oh gosh i couldn't believe i just invested 18bucks on eyelashes. ahh. I wouldn't apply it for school, maybe for special occasions...
Ok seriously after looking at this photo for awhile, i realized i have to do something to my BUSHY eyebrows. -_- I just do not have the time to trim/pluck it.

No comments:
Post a Comment