
Can't live without this! My all time favorite caramel frappucino. I tried the New mocha crumble milkshake yesterday and it's sooo good. I'm so addicted to starbucks.

Haha just a random dining map. Most of the restaurants closed during the summer. This is just a simple guide on what food choices to make and where to go. I had jap food today!

GUESS WHAT. I'M EXTREMELY STRESSED RIGHT NOW. I just submitted by lab report yesterday, and today?! i have a new lab report to do on Water hydration and it's due in 4days. What the heck?! I had a lecture on Chapter 3 Mol concept both yesterday and today, and my exams is next week. Tomorrow start on chapter 4. Seriously it's moving on sooo quickly. Now i know why people do not wanna sign up for summer class, they kinda rush everything within 6weeks before you sit for the final exams.
And mole concept is not EASY AT ALL. Those normal calculations on finding mass/mols are easy. What i meant was those stuffs like finding the amount of products in both your excess and limiting reagents, finding out the actual/theoretical/ percent yield of a given reaction. Avogandro's number is pretty easy but the question is super tricky like finding out number of particles of two things at the same time, etc. In my secondary school, empirical formula syllabus was out. Now? i have to study it and it's driving me nuts as i have to start all over again.
Exams is in a few days time... No..... No No No No NOOO.
I have lecture tomorrow at 10am and it's 12am right now. But i have to finish up my homework/revision. Make sure i know all these stuffs 101%.
Hai sad life:'(
No comments:
Post a Comment