I do not have school on Fridays. But i will definitely try to spend my time wisely:)
I'm so glad 2weeks for chem class has ended. 4 more weeks to go.
I'm so glad 2weeks for chem class has ended. 4 more weeks to go.
I went to the School of Journalism Computer lab to print my report. ( thank god my report is done)
The reason why i came here is because I do not wanna pay for the printing services. 1page is 15cents. I have 6pages! Haha. So i secretly used the printer here, since no one is here. Haha luckily my friend told me about it!
Oh i love the computer lab! ALL MAC DESKTOP!
Check my mail!
And then, bought my laundry card! I topped up 13bucks inside.
Washer and dryer. I have to pay $1.25 EACH to use them! argh. But this is really cute, when the machines are done with the washing or drying, it will send you an auto- SMS to pick your clothes up!
Clear the trash. This is the common area trash, i still have 2 extra big bags of trash in my room!!
Oh i went to koruko restaurant and bought my Korean beef combo. Oh it comes with sushis! Haha miss it so much :)This is it. My lonely Friday. It's 4pm now. Guess i will just hang around a lil bit and then start my revision for my exams. 4more days to exams.
I cannot wait for school to start on Fall so that i can make more friends. Summer just sux. Totally lack of students in my class.
How about students in my campus housing?! Nah. Only 2nd level occupied. The other levels are empty!
My roommate? She's super busy. She stayed here for summer not for school, but for her internship at Arizona republic. She's a journalist! How cool is that. And she only comes back at night.
.jpg)
.jpg)





No comments:
Post a Comment