
This photo is taken in my room.. Haha.
I just had Thai food today, it's sooo good. I had like Asian food this whole week, perhaps coz my parents will be heading back next Thursday. My school's dining will only serve pure western food. I should enjoy all Asian food before i live on school's campus.
Next wednesday i will be moving to school's campus:( i'm a lil sad... I'm afraid i will feel lonely and things like that. Ahh. I've got my room number already, Location will be at Taylor place, Downtown Phoenix.
Just submitted Pell grant papers. Hopefully i can receive some financial aid on my school fees. They are way too expensive. My parents will be paying 5K for summer classes, 2months only. It's crazy. First year i'm a non-resident of Arizona that's why i'm paying for a higher school fees. Subsequent years will be much cheaper after i get my Arizona residency. In order to get an Arizona residency, you have to be reside in Arizona for at least a year.
I've just got my Arizona Instruction permit. (Written test). Now i'm currently driving and practicing, i'll go for my road test next monday. I hope i pass. Seriously, i don't wanna repeat anymore!!
Next week I think i will go for my MMR Vaccinations. I'm required to take 2 injections before i can register for any classes in ASU. oh gosh.. Another burden on my shoulders.
Grand Piano will be arriving at our home tomorrow. It's white in colour, pretty. I'm so excited!!
No comments:
Post a Comment