Thursday, June 7, 2012

이건 내 인생이야

Struggling with this chapter 5 on Thermo-chemistry. Ahhhh. it's talks about Enthalpy of Formation, Calorimetry, Hess's Law, etc. I can't stuff anymore information in my brain. I'm done for now. I shall Continue tomorrow.


Oh yeah my hair is super black right now. And whenever i walk on the streets, i'm an OBVIOUS-looking Asian lady. Haha. I dyed my hair for a reason, previously my hair was brown and the black roots are growing out. Really horribly looking, i like brown but i do not want to keep dying over my black roots. So i couldn't be bothered anymore, i just dyed my hair black.

That was a month ago. I used Clairol hairdye and my hair was FALLING SO MUCH~ Everytime i stroke my hair i could feel that some strands were falling. And the shower drain was stuck with all my hair strands. I was soo depressed :( My hair was not as thick as before.

Hais i was thinking to go to the CVS mart tomorrow, 20mins under the hot sun. But i wanna buy stuffs, especially food. Currently i'm still thinking if i should buy a mini fridge. $100 from Amazon include free-shipping. I dont know why, i'm trying my best to save $.

Haha i was looking through facebook and many of my friends are in a relationship. But suddenly the thought of having a relationship just doesn't work on me, I seriously am not ready for anything like that. I just broke off with my ex a couple of months ago due to my studies. And one thing, i realized that as i grew older, i'm getting more and more realistic. I do not wanna get into any r/s just for fun/  be loved. I want to get in a r/s for my future. So i'm not ready now... My main goal right now is to get into Arizona School of dentistry and oral health......

Gonna turn in now, Nightsss

:)

No comments: