Finally i've finished watching Dream high and this is the last episode.
THIS PART freaking made me cry, cry my eyes out. I don't know why, his crying face and the things he said made me so emotional. i love this actor. He is an ugly nerd country boy in the beginning of the show, now he's so hot.
They didn't get together in the end. This guy has to go to the US to focus on his dreams, which is becoming a great singer/dancer. And when he boarded the bus, the girl ran after the bus and when the bus stops she knocked on the window. The guy opened the window and the girl gave him a "good luck" Pendant which both of them believes that it gives them strength whenever they felt low or discouraged. AND THEY KISSED AFTER THAT before he left. Sad ending:'(
Today, I went to a chinese restaurant to grab some food. And the restaurant looks really dead, there's NO ONE in it. I asked this chinese lady cashier, "why isn't there anyone here? it's lunch time." And she said, "not many people come to this restaurant during summer, when school opens during the fall/spring, there, this place would be flooded with students" And she continued saying that there is 1 china guy who always come and eat here often. I'm like really?! Because I did not even see 1 Asian guy YET in my school Phoenix campus. I'm like "eh, how about korean guys? Hehe." and she said" I'm sorry, most of the asian guys i've seen here are from china"
omg? SHATTERED. haha.
Today, I went to a chinese restaurant to grab some food. And the restaurant looks really dead, there's NO ONE in it. I asked this chinese lady cashier, "why isn't there anyone here? it's lunch time." And she said, "not many people come to this restaurant during summer, when school opens during the fall/spring, there, this place would be flooded with students" And she continued saying that there is 1 china guy who always come and eat here often. I'm like really?! Because I did not even see 1 Asian guy YET in my school Phoenix campus. I'm like "eh, how about korean guys? Hehe." and she said" I'm sorry, most of the asian guys i've seen here are from china"
omg? SHATTERED. haha.
And she said " be careful, korean guys are mostly male chauvinism. (大男人注意), kinda like want their wives to listen to them instead of them listening to their wives. Haha i've never heard of that before. oh wells:)
Ok. NO more korean dramas. All this korean dramas are psycho-ing me seriously. I'm not being a freaking despo here but watching those korean guys act simply just made my heart melt!?? i don't know, is it the way they talked?! the way they cried?! the way they sang and dance?! why are their acting skills so amazing?! perhaps i should just stop watching them.
Time to do my online homework.


No comments:
Post a Comment