Tuesday, June 19, 2012

miss.the.streets.of.sg.


i really miss sg like crazy! I've been in the US for about 4 months now. look at the blue cab in the pic! i rarely see cabs here, only sometimes i saw Sunrise yellow cab.... But not often and you can't just flag them to stop anytime, you have to book few hours in advance!

It's been 4 months since i drank Bubble tea, which was my favorite drink during secondary school days. Esp Gong cha! Sometimes sweettalk or koi. Now my new best friend- Starbucks. But gong cha is better!!! :(

It's been 4 months since i ate Macdonalds, my parents did not like to eat Mac. The nearest macd from my school is a 15mins walk away. You wouldn't wanna for 15mins under the freaking hot sun.

It's been 4 months since i caught a movie in a cinema. I DO NOT KNOW where a theater is. Sg is small, thus, theaters are EVERYWHERE. (amk, sengkang, bishan, orchard, douby) So convenient!  Here?! Have to drive down. No public transport to take you there. The light rail only bring people to Tempe and Mesa but not other parts of Arizona.

I'm craving for sg food especially. i am totally tired of burgers, sandwiches, salads and pasta especially. I love western food but i totally got sick of them. I seriously wanna go back and conquer the whole Kopitiam!

No comments: