all time favorite!
So.... The MMR vaccine cost me about $270 in ASU for 2 doses. The lady there told me that there is another Health centre nearby which charge only $180 for 2 doses!! But i do not know how to get there! I do not have a car... So i booked a cab, sunrise cab, to pick me up at 1pm. Surprisingly, the driver was super efficient! He was on time, he's super nice, he came to pick me up at 3pm after my jab and sent me back to Taylor place. Haha cost me $13 for both trips! worth it:) I took down his number & i will definitely call him again for any trips.
Although getting it done in school is much more convenient, it is too expensive. To save cost, i went to another health center instead. haha.
There was a Ranch Market opposite the health center and i went to buy lots of stuffs to stock up my fridge. But i couldn't buy too many of them because my arm has this "stinging" sensation after the jab. I bought 2 big tubs of yoghurt, haha yay:)

No comments:
Post a Comment