Friday, June 15, 2012

fridge

Guess what arrived today?
my red mini refrigerator!

MY TOILET BOWL GOT STUCK WITH PAPER NAPKINS, thus the water refuse to go down the pipe. my roommate left to San Diego today and she told me to get a toilet plunger from the management office, which I did. And it took me 1min to get it done, awesome..

And so, the management office said: "quinne you've got a parcel from UPS" and i'm like "really?! i didn't expect anything today" And so, the mini refrigerator immediately came to my mind, which seems a lil impossible because i've got an email stating that it will arrive on mon. But it arrived earlier:)

 I stocked up my fridge. I'm gonna buy more stuffs tomorrow. Today was a pretty crappy day, i walked all the way to the CVS mart to buy stuffs, it takes me around 10-15mins walk. And when i reached there i realized i did not bring my debit card, ASU card, and my ROOM KEYS. HOW BLUR AM I! i thought i did stuffed it into my shorts packet but i did not. So i've gotta go all the way back, request for extra keys from the security, get my cards and walk all the way to the mart A-G-A-I-N. But i couldn't buy much stuffs because i have to hand-carry the items back. School mart is closed during the summer. But my friend told me that the items in the mart are crazily overpriced.

Bye for now

No comments: