Thursday, June 14, 2012

Laptop cooling pad

 Came in a big box... like twice its size.
Yay finally, i have to get a cooling pad because my laptop heats up really easily, part of the reason why my laptop crashed.
This is the mini refrigerator i bought, it will arrive in 4days time (:
Haha can't wait to store my food and drinks inside, i got tons of them hanging around here which are quite disturbing, need a fridge badly.

2 more weeks and i'm done with CHM 113!

My next goal is to do something to my hair. I want to go to the salon and get it done. It has a better quality hair dye and i don't think my hair would fall that bad.  Maybe color  it brown! I am tired of black hair i swear i don't look good at it after a long period of time. I don't wanna invest anymore $ on make-ups because i don't really care about my face now. I just need my eye concealer...  If i do not apply my concealer i will look like a dead zombie because of those dark eye rings I've got.

Just been thinking lots these days. This word- F-U-T-U-R-E is in my mind, this word makes me shrink, makes me weak, and scares the hack out of me. I wanna make something out of my life before it's too late. So since i'm in the university now, i will go.all.the.way for my degree. Not a person who laze around waiting for things to happen, which never will. Life is cruel. :(

No comments: