Monday, June 11, 2012

Hair, can you please stop shedding

 all set for school?
i love to study like that, and the laptop always gets more attention. WHY??!
just a random picture, when i was about to go to bed.


Glad everything is going on track...... except for one major thing, my hair is shedding like nobody's business. EVERYWHERE, on the carpet shower drain, clothes and my pillow :( And my forehead. It's growing stuffs, like white bumps. I've searched online and it says it could be MALIA. Most of the time caused by overexposed to sunlight, which i think it makes sense because i walked to school everyday under the scorching hot sun.

Untill i found this in my dresser:

Nature's farm B-complex that my mum bought for me. She told me to eat it everyday. 
Something like vitamins.
I immediately took it out and read the contents on the bottle, it says :
- support energy production
- combat stress & fatigue
- promote healthy hair, skin and nails


I sincerely hope this helps!

No comments: