Friday, July 20, 2012

rant on school again

Love my hair here, although it's really hard to maintain it!
I did not use a hair conditioner for my hair, that's why it's pretty damaged... I'd better do something!:( But it seems like i'm currently too busy for anything.

School. Chem II is really really tough! Everyone in my class is struggling. Even my professor got nervous most of the time wondering if we do understand the theory and concepts behind the chapters.
Currently my life is,
Sleep > Breakfast> Lab> Coffee break>; Lecture> Lunch> Recitation> Shower> Nap> Dinner> Study> Reports> App games> Sleep.

I will just tolerate for 4 more weeks and i'm done with this. Next Semester i'll be taking Addmaths Precalculus, two English Classes, Anatomy & Physiology!! But it's a 15 weeks semester. Not a 6 weeks intense summer session. Haha. I've just sent a Housing exemption to the school to cancel my on-campus housing next semester. I felt that i'd rather stay in my own home and drive to school everyday. Staying on-campus has its benefits, suchas as easy access to school's facilities, library, or the gym. It took me 5mins to walk to my class the moment i stepped out of my room. Cool huh!

But Staying on-campus is VERY expensive. My parents have to pay like 1k per month. The restaurants in downtown phoenix is not good at all and the mart is seriously overpriced.
So i hope that the School accepts my housing cancellation request because i wanna get out of here! I've got a bad feeling that the school would reject it, because I submitted the request really late. Currently it's pending as they're still reviewing the necessary documents, so i'll just wait and see.

Alright, bye for now,

No comments: